Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stuck on repeat

I feel like my posts are getting a little lame... One of these days, I'm going to have to talk C into doing something adventurous with me just so I'll have something to talk about other than my work. Sigh. Soon, I promise there will be something interesting soon!

In other news, F made it through yet another day with no accidents! Things are going swimmingly in that regard, and I couldn't be happier. Soon I'll only have to change one kid's diapers! Woohoo! :D We went to Imagination Avenue again today, at F's request, and actually tried out the storytime for the first time. Both kids really enjoyed it, much to my surprise and delight. We were too busy having fun to get photos at that point, though. :P

Enjoy the photos, and I'll post more soon!

J


No comments:

Post a Comment