Sunday, January 23, 2011

Girls' day out! :D

This post is for yesterday, because I ended up staying up really late with friends and didn't have time to post. I had a girls' day out yesterday, the first one I've had in quite a while. C and I have our engagement photo session today, so I went out to find some new outfits. I haven't gotten new clothes for myself in two or three years, and I've lost a lot of weight recently, so I really needed to.

I went out with the wife of one C's friends, someone that I've grown pretty close to over the last year. We get along really well, and always have fun when we're together, so it was a good shopping excursion. :) The best part of the whole thing was that finally, after all these years, I could go into any store in the mall, whether it was Charlotte Russe or American Eagle, and find something that actually fit and looked good. It was wonderful! I've never felt so good about myself, and I'm really looking forward to having that shine through in our photos. :)

Here are a few shots I snapped at the very end of the night last night. Don't judge. :P

J


No comments:

Post a Comment