Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Progress!

I feel like we're really making progress with the whole potty training thing. This is the second day in a row that F has gone accident-free, and I'm super proud of him. :) He hasn't quite gotten the concept of letting me know when he has to go (I just take him every 45 minutes whether he thinks he needs to go or not), but still...no accidents is wonderful!

We hit Imagination Avenue today, and stayed for two hours. Both kids were nice and exhausted when we got home, so I got quite a break this afternoon. :P I always enjoy spending time there. I've gotten to know the owners really well, so I always have someone to talk to when I go. I also made a nanny friend and we meet there on Wednesdays with our children. It's pretty awesome. :D

Enjoy the photos, and I'll catch you later!

J


No comments:

Post a Comment