Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Poop!

Lol it's a true sign of your occupation when the most exciting part of your day is poop. F had two breakthroughs today! He came and informed me he needed to go potty, and then proceeded to poop...in the big potty! It was wonderful, and he was all smiles for the whole afternoon. We made a big deal about it of course. :P We marched around the house singing "Hooray, hooray!" A did some clapping and laughed along with her brother, and we hugged and high-fived for a few minutes.

We went to Imagination Avenue again this morning, which is always a blast, and A rode in one of the pedal cars for the first time. She was thoroughly entertained. :) After work, I hung out with some friends while everyone else in the house was gone. No sense in sitting home alone when I could be playing a game! Now that I'm home though, I'm definitely ready for bed.
J



No comments:

Post a Comment