Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lots of inactivity

C and I had another lazy day today. My family had work and school today, so we were home alone without a car. C had lots of work to do, so I spent most of the day putting a jigsaw puzzle together. Vacation is absolutely wonderful. :) It's nice to hear silence instead of shrieking children, and it's nice not to feel so rushed all the time. Sometimes I just feel extraordinarily busy, and it's stressful. Taking a breather is definitely necessary sometimes.

Tomorrow we're having a bunch of my friends over for a pizza and games night. I've reconnected with everyone at least once since I've been here, but it's been for an hour or two and hasn't really been hang out time, so it'll be good to have several hours of chilling to catch up and enjoy each other's company. There should be lots of pretty good photos from tomorrow, but I've been saying that all week and haven't really generated much. :P

Til tomorrow...

J

No comments:

Post a Comment