Thursday, January 13, 2011

Partay!

I got reconnect with a bunch of friends today, and it was wonderful! I had lunch with A, my brother's ex-girlfriend who we're all still close with. She's 8 months pregnant (not his baby), and she's totally adorable. It was fun to spend a little time with her and catch up on the craziness of life. :)

This evening, a few of my friends came over for pizza and games, which was a blast as usual. We played Scattergories, which is one of my favorites that I haven't gotten to play in a while. We laughed the whole way through it, as most of the answers we were coming up with were totally ridiculous. They trickled out towards the end of the night, but it was worth it to have a few hours with them. I know I probably won't see them for several months at least, if not a whole entire year, so it was nice to hang for a while.

By the time everyone left, I realized that yet again, I hadn't taken any photos. I haven't been taking many photos of people while on vacation, which makes me feel a little guilty. But at the same time, I haven't seen my family and friends in so long that all I want to do is spend time in their company, not worry about photographing it all. There's something magical about being behind the lens of a camera, but it can also be very isolating. I've chosen not to worry about it so much this week. :)

Here are a couple photos from the evening...enjoy!

J


No comments:

Post a Comment