Sunday, January 2, 2011

Busy as a bee

I wish I'd had more time for photographing today. I'm not totally sold on the photo I have, just because it's not very interesting, but I wanted it to be representative of what I did for most of today. After seeing the new Tron movie this morning (amazing, by the way), I met up with a NaNo buddy to discuss books and writing. Hi, S! :) It was our first meet-up, so we spent the whole time talking to get to know each other a little better. We found that we like a lot of the same books, and that we're both equally picky when it comes to reading material. :P

I had to help C clean the apartment for a few hours after our meeting, but once we finished there I headed home and jumped into writing. I'm excited about 2011 largely because I'm feeling uber-creative, and I can't wait to see what I'll produce over the course of the year. Here's a little glimpse at what I'll be carrying around for the year. ;)


Not the most interesting subject matter, I know, but I love it. Writing is something I know I'm good at, but also something that challenges me and pushes me to do better.

I'm feeling pretty good about all the things I'm accomplishing in 2011. I'm confident that I can keep my motivation all year, and finish all these wonderful things I've started. Best wishes for your creativity in this bright and shiny new year!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment