Friday, January 14, 2011

Last day

It's our last night with my family, and it's bittersweet. On the one hand, I'm happy to be going home tomorrow, back to our things and our space and our jobs. But on the other hand, I don't like being away from my family so much. It's really hard to not see them for months or even years at a time. I'm sure things will change once we're married and we move where we want to be, but for now it's hard.

We had family photos taken today, which was a riot and a half. When we got home, Mom and I played around with my camera, which yielded my photos for today. They're a little fuzzy, but that's just because I'm not a fan of flash and it's hard to keep steady for two or three seconds. I know it sounds easy, but it's definitely not.

We're flying out tomorrow afternoon, so for now I'm going to spend my last night in my bed and rest up for an emotional morning. :P

Til tomorrow...

J


No comments:

Post a Comment