Saturday, January 1, 2011

Everyday photos

We have reached the part of our program that involves daily updates. Happy dance, everyone! :P With 2011 just beginning, I decided that now is as good a time as any to tackle #25 on my list: Complete a 365 photo project. For those of you who don't know, the 365 project challenges photographers to take at least one photo every day. Some people give themselves limitations to make it more challenging, such as a self portrait every day. I've tried doing more specific 365 projects, and failed repeatedly, so for this one I'm just challenging myself to take one amazing photograph every day. It may require a considerable amount of shooting every day, but it'll be worth it to have an extensive portfolio of work by the end of the year. :)

C and I went mini golfing this evening and I took my camera along for the fun. We were a little crazy, as it's been in the low 30s all day and it was 7:30 and already dark when we left, but it was totally awesome. C wore his new long johns so he could break them in before we visit my parents in a few days, and we were both in our winter coats with hats and gloves. Luckily, we weren't the only people who'd temporarily gone insane. :P We played two games in the frigid winter air, noses running like faucets the entire time, and I've never enjoyed mini golfing more. C won the first game, and I won the second, so I get to cross off #83. Nothing like crossing an item off my list to ring in the new year. :)

I had a hard time choosing my best photo from today, so I'm posting more than one. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know which one you like the most!

J




No comments:

Post a Comment