Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's pretty good to be back :)

It's been a nice, relaxing day back at home today. Though vacation was spectacular, it'll be nice to settle back into the routine C and I have established over the past year. It's crazy, but I actually missed working. I'm pretty sure F and A will give me a great welcome when I get to work in the morning. I spoke to F on the phone Friday, and he couldn't wait for me to be back, so I'm really looking forward to seeing him in the morning.

I didn't really take many pictures today, and the one I have to share is certainly not my best work, but I'm satisfied with the fact that I got to unwind before launching back into the demands of my work week. Here's a photo of the most adorable puppy on the planet! Hopefully I'll have more to share tomorrow...

J

No comments:

Post a Comment