Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sad day :(

Because yesterday was our last day in Sioux Falls, as well as a ridiculously long afternoon/evening of travel, I didn't get a chance to update last night. You'll get two posts today! :)

Yesterday morning we got up a little earlier than we had been on vacation so that we could spend as much time as possible with my family. We ate breakfast together and played Hand and Foot (Mom's new favorite game) with some friends. By the time we were leaving for the airport, everyone was dragging their feet a little, but spirits were still pretty high. I was so proud of my mom...she didn't even cry when we said "see you later" at the airport!

I was happy and sad to head back to Arizona. On one hand, it was wonderful to be with my family and have access to my friends whenever I felt like hanging out. But on the other hand, I missed my puppy and the life that C and I have started on our own. Strange as it sounds, I even missed work. Hopefully we'll be able to visit my family again soon! :)

Here are some photos taken at the airport in Dallas. We were having a little too much fun with the camera. :P Enjoy!

J





No comments:

Post a Comment