Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Imagine...

I took the kids to Imagination Avenue this morning for their weekly play session. Imagination Avenue, for those of you who aren't familiar with it, is this indoor child-sized town. It's got all kinds of little buildings with tons of toys for kids. There's a bakery, a schoolhouse, a hospital, and a fire station, and that's not even the half of it! They have those buildings plus a few more, a baby area for the little guys who aren't quite steady on their feet yet, and a jungle gym. F and A absolutely love it, and a few months ago, I met another nanny who takes her charges there every week too. We've become pretty good friends, and meet up a few times a week so the kids can play together and we can have some "grown-up time."

My photos today are all from Imagination Avenue, and I spent more time chatting than I did photographing (oops...). I did get a couple good ones though. :) Enjoy!

J



No comments:

Post a Comment