Thursday, January 20, 2011

Busy busy!

We had lots to do today! I took the kids to the store today so F could pick out his prize for being accident-free yesterday. We weren't quite as lucky today, but I think he'll catch on pretty quickly as long as I'm consistent with it (and remember to take him to the bathroom on time). Once we finished at the store, we headed over to Imagination Avenue to burn off some steam. It totally paid off, since both kids napped for well over two hours. I got my longest break in quite a while, and it was glorious!

C and I spent a nice, relaxing evening in catching up on our shows. Normally I don't like sitting around like a lump, but it's nice to do every once in a while. :P

Here are some photos from the afternoon with the kiddos...enjoy!

J




No comments:

Post a Comment