Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow day!

Due to the nasty storm we've had over the last two days, the whole family had a snow day today. We all stayed home and watched movies for the majority of the day, but for an hour this afternoon, C, my brother, and I all went outside and started building an igloo. It's pretty hard work, and it's definitely taking a lot longer than we anticipated, but it's fun. :)

We watched Rain Man today, which was the 1988 Oscar winner. I've seen that movie many times, as it's one of my dad's favorites, but I never turn down the opportunity to watch it. It's fascinating to see a savant in action, and it's also really heartwarming to watch Charlie's transformation from L.A. douchebag to loyal younger brother over the course of the film. I definitely recommend it for those who haven't seen it yet!

Here are the photos of our winterscape...hope you enjoy them!

J


No comments:

Post a Comment