Sunday, January 30, 2011

Catching up

I was unable to post yesterday due to the fact that I was working an overnight and didn't have access to wireless. I did photograph yesterday though! My favorite of the day was of the kids' toy room. I love how colorful children's rooms are, simply because everything made for children is brightly colored. It brings a lot of happiness to my soul to be in a room that's so colorful. It's hard to feel sad when things are so bright and cheery. :)


Today was the second half of my overnight. I made it home at noon, after a surprisingly easy night with the kids. They slept in, and woke up in wonderful moods, so I really enjoyed my time with them. :) C and I spent some time walking around Mill Avenue this evening, which brought lots of interesting photo opportunities. My obsession with light fixtures continues (there are a few more in my folder for today :P), and we spent some time looking at the old mill. C told me ghost stories while we were photographing, so now the photos creep me out lol.

Here are a few of my favorites...enjoy!

J







No comments:

Post a Comment