Friday, February 25, 2011

Zoo day :)

I've had better zoo days, but I suppose that all things considered, this one wasn't so bad. We didn't really get to see many animals, and we didn't really have much time for photographs, but we got to get out of the house and enjoy a gorgeous day, so I really can't complain. I really wish I'd had more photo opportunities though. I feel like I barely had my camera out of the bag at all, and then we were leaving. I did manage to snap this one though. :)


In other news, I finished Fallen by Lauren Kate, the F book on my 26 books list. Overall, I enjoyed it, although I felt like it took a little too long to explain certain elements of the story. I'm a bit impatient though, so I may not be the best judge of that. :P The characters were likable enough, and I thought that the emotional side of the book was well done, but the names left a lot to be desired. I'm a bit of a name snob, so if I don't like a character's name, I often change it a little to make my reading experience more enjoyable. Awful, I know. I'm anxious to read Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick next, which is similar in the general idea of the story. It'll be interesting to see which one I prefer. :D

J

No comments:

Post a Comment