Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl!

I'm feeling much better on this lovely Super Bowl Sunday. :) I still have a bit of a headache, but my stomach isn't so messed up anymore. C and I are now happily tucked up on the couch cheering the Steelers on. We're not having a party this year, but in light of yesterday, I'm totally ok with that.

We went and saw The King's Speech this afternoon. I had ten bucks to use at AMC, so we decided to catch it while we had some time. It was actually a pretty good movie. It's the story of King George VI, who had a stammer for the majority of his life. He got help from a speech therapist named Lionel Looge (I think that's how you spell the last name), and the movie was about his therapy with Lionel. We both really enjoyed it. :)

I've been wanting to photograph these apples for quite a while. They've been sitting in a basket on the counter for a week or so, and they just look so beautiful. Since we don't have a bunch of Super Bowl food sitting out, I figured I should use the opportunity to photograph some healthy food. :P Enjoy!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment