Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Some super cute kiddos :)

Okay, I may be biased, but I'm pretty sure I take care of the cutest kids ever. They definitely have their obnoxious moments, but they're so freaking adorable that it always balances out. :) A was dressed in the CUTEST Western-style outfit today...I nearly grinned my face off when I saw her this morning. Look at this baby!

I know, right?!

We had a pretty uneventful day today. We spent lots of time at Imagination Avenue this morning, and there wasn't anyone else there for the majority of the time. It was wonderful! This afternoon, after a nice long nap for both kids, we played outside with chalk. A is a budding artist, and has decided that chalk is her new obsession, so we spend a lot of time doing that. I even came out of the bathroom the other day to find that she'd colored the tile in the entryway with her chalk (the bucket got moved out of the lower cabinet after that)!

Here are some more photos from the day...enjoy!

J








No comments:

Post a Comment