Thursday, February 24, 2011

Back to the old grind

Today was my first day back after a little break from work. It was difficult to get up at 6 this morning after five days of sleeping in, but I did it, and was greeted by two little faces at the door this morning. F and A were really excited to see me, which always makes me feel good. :)

We went to Imagination Avenue for the first time in a week, since they had the flu last week and then I was gone. Both kids had lots of fun at storytime, but were a mess by the time we got home for lunch. Apparently they've been off their sleep schedule, so they were just completely exhausted. They napped really well this afternoon, which was good news for me. :P

We're headed to the zoo tomorrow, so there'll be lots of interesting photos from that. Watch for them! :D

J




No comments:

Post a Comment