Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yay for car maintenance!

Today was a fun-filled day of awesome. I had to take my car in to the dealership because the power steering pump had to be replaced (not sure if I mentioned that in my last post, but...there ya go). C had to come along so that I didn't have to sit there for hours while they worked on it, so that was helpful. After it had been repaired, the maintenance guy informed me that my tires are nearly bald, so that gets to be my next great adventure. Shopping for tires. Oh yeah.

Once we got home from getting the car fixed, I took some photos of C drawing so that he could post one on his blog. I guess it's supposed to make him look more productive, and it was pretty fun. It only took a few minutes, but we got to be indoors using natural lighting, so it was a win. :)

Look at the concentration! :)

Also, check out what my mom got me! It was a late Valentine's Day present, and arrived today (along with my contacts, which I've been patiently waiting for).




Yes, that IS our queen-size bed that it's sitting on. It's huge! And fluffy! For those of you who may not know this, I have a slight hippo obsession. :P I think they're awesome, so every time anyone sees a hippo in a store, they feel the need to get it for me. This one just happens to be awesomely huge. :)

Enjoy your Wednesday!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment