Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sick day

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday because we went out for girls' night, and I didn't get to bed until 3:30 this morning. :P Yesterday's photos are from work, which was uneventful for the most part. A was super cranky, but that's not really anything new lately. I did get a decent photo of her in her awesome winter hat though. :)


Girls' night was awesome! We went out to dinner first, hitting up Pancho's. After Pancho's, we headed to Barnes and Noble for an hour of browsing, which I always love. I could live in that store if they'd let me lol. Once we were finished at BN, we headed back to our house, where everyone left but K and P (our married friends that we hang out with the most). They stayed for five and a half more hours, until we were all falling asleep at the table. It was totally awesome. :D

The problems came today. I'm relatively certain that I got food poisoning from Pancho's. P was really sick after eating there last week, but we all thought it was just because he ate too much. It's a Mexican buffet, and apparently he ate a lot. But then today, I was confined to my bed because I felt like I was going to throw up. I was finally able to get out of bed around 8 o'clock this evening, so I feel like I wasted my Saturday a little bit, but it was nice to have a lazy day. Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow.

Here's a photo of the fireplace I sat in front of when I finally made it out of bed. Pretty, isn't it?


Enjoy!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment