Monday, February 14, 2011

Eek!

I haven't posted since Friday! I've still been photographing, but we had a pretty chaotic weekend and I didn't really get much time to post. Let me see if I can sum everything up...

Saturday, I helped C photograph a bunch of his artwork for a new portfolio. It was a pain, but he's got his work archived digitally now, which makes it easier to add to portfolios and to print for potential buyers. The following photos are my photography, but his artwork. :)




This last one, the willow in the moon, is my favorite. :) Also on Saturday, we went out for Thai food to celebrate Valentine's Day. Neither of us are really into the overly commercial aspects of the holiday, but we did take some time to just enjoy each other's company over a delicious meal. After dinner, we headed to Frederick's of Hollywood, where I bought the first outfit that's ever made me feel totally sexy. :P I can now successfully cross #15 off my list!

We had friends over Saturday night, and we played a zombie game together. It started out fun, but then quickly turned into everyone-gang-up-on-J, so I wasn't enjoying it much at the end. Oh well...you win some, you lose some. :)

Sunday, we saw Gnomeo and Juliet, which was hysterical. It was part 2 of our Valentine's date, and despite the fact that it was a theater full of small children, it was actually nice and quiet during the movie. It was a really enjoyable experience for both of us. Sunday afternoon was devoted to schoolwork for C and some creative time for me, and last night we went over to our friends' house for fajitas. They were absolutely delish, and we had lots of fun playing with their baby as well. C is slowly warming up to the idea of having a baby soon after we get married, which is exciting news for me. :D

Here are some photos of O, our friends' adorable little girl!




Today was back to work as usual. F made it through the whole day in undies, with no accidents at all! It was wonderful. :) I'm definitely enjoying only changing 4 diapers a day, as opposed to the 10-15 I was changing when I first started taking care of the kids. I didn't get a chance to photograph the kids, as we were at the library most of the morning, and they slept late. However, I photographed more artwork tonight for C and his mom. Here's a photo of C's mom's creative use for old software discs. :P



So, now you're all caught up on my weekend escapades. Happy Valentine's Day to all!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment