Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I love lamp :)

I have several things to discuss today. :D

#47: Make a new friend. I think it's safe to say that I've done this by now. I've met several nannies and moms at Imagination Avenue that I set up playdates with on a regular basis. One of them is even interested in hanging out outside of work. :) I've also been writing at the library with S, one of the girls I met through NaNo. I've been doing a lot better about conquering my shyness and talking to people I don't know, which is exciting for me. :)

Also, my photos are of the lamps outside our house (I know, I know...light fixtures again, J?). I don't know what it is about them, but they provide so many unique and interesting photo opportunities. I especially love lamps with a vintage feel, like the ones outside our house. It lets me pretend I'm in medieval England. :P

Anyway, I have to head out to game night, so I'll be going now. Enjoy!

J


No comments:

Post a Comment