Monday, February 28, 2011

Most boring weekend evah

C just got his new computer for work and school, and spent the entire weekend setting it up. Where did that leave me, you ask? Right here.


I spent all day Saturday and most of Sunday curled up with my hippo, who still needs a name, tearing through the Hunger Games trilogy. I finished books 1 and 2 and half of book 3 over the weekend. Sad, I know.

Last night, we did get the chance to watch a movie together. I captured this. :P

Yes, he makes that kind of face often. :)

Today, after a very long grueling day with the kiddos, I came home and spent some time outside. I photographed some of the flowers in the backyard, but this one was by far my favorite.


Sorry this post isn't more interesting, but I'm starving and haven't really spent much time with C in days.

Enjoy!

J


No comments:

Post a Comment