Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ick

I'm not really in a blogging mood today, but I need to do it anyway. This has been one of the hardest work days I've ever had. A either has food poisoning or a stomach bug, and spent the entire day puking and/or pooping all over everywhere. Thank goodness her mom stayed home to help today, because I don't think I could have handled that on my own.

Needless to say I didn't get much photographing done. I was too busy at work, and by the time I got home I was pretty exhausted. Then I wasn't feeling creative enough. I'm getting better at recognizing these excuses and powering through them for the sake of developing a skill. I buckled down and tried, and actually ended up with something I'm moderately happy with. I fully intend on plugging myself into my iPod and going to bed, which is where the subject matter comes in. :)



Enjoy!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment