Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Compliments :)

I got told today that I was impressive! I was at Imagination Avenue with F and A, and I saw this mom that I've talked to a few times before. She's pretty close to my age, and has a baby girl the same age as A, which is why we started talking in the first place. We were chatting today, and I mentioned the fact that I was the nanny and not the mom. She said, "Really? Normally I can tell who the nannies are, but I really thought you were their mom! I'm so impressed! You're so good with them." It made me feel so good that a mom couldn't tell that I was a nanny. :D

Later this afternoon, while the kids were napping, I was checking my e-mails and got one from my boss. She had sent me an e-mail thanking me for the photo I took of her and her husband before her birthday party, and told me that she didn't worry about her kids at all knowing they were in great hands. I was beaming. :)

I love days that are chock full of compliments! Enjoy my photos from today!

J




No comments:

Post a Comment