Sunday, March 27, 2011

Unforgiven

Ugh. Yet another chaotic weekend for us, with little time for hobbies. I did manage to watch Unforgiven, which was the 1992 Oscar winner, so I suppose that's something. It definitely wasn't my favorite from the list, but I think I'm a bit biased considering it's a Western (I'm not a big fan of Westerns). It was alright, I suppose, but I've seen other Clint Eastwood movies that I've enjoyed more.

I did get my taxes done as well...finally! And I'm getting a refund back, which was wonderful news. We really need all the help we can get financially, and I was not looking forward to shelling out even more money to the government. Thank goodness for student loan interest. Sometimes those darn things come in handy...

Anyway, I'll get back to photography and working out tomorrow (hopefully), once I'm finished with work. With any luck, it'll be a nice relaxing week!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment