Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blah blah blah

This week has been a struggle for me. It's been a rough one at work, what with both kids having temper issues, and it's been rough with C spending all his time working on his new computer. I've been left to my own devices quite a bit, and while I normally wouldn't mind, it gets a bit boring after a while. Today, when we finally would have had time to spend together, C has a nasty cold and has been sleeping most of the evening. He was awake to watch American Idol, so that was something at least, but sometimes I feel so lonely.

I think my mood has been slipping into my photography lately. I just haven't been feeling creative, haven't really seen anything that's really caught my eye. I've been photographing, because I know the way to get out of these slumps is to keep moving forward, but I've honestly been feeling a bit empty, like I'm just going through the motions.

Today, though, I finally got a spark back. :) I was wondering what it would be like to see things from an ant's persepctive. They're so low to the ground, and I haven't really experimented with different levels like I should. So, I laid down on the ground and photographed in the backyard. And I got something I'm really quite proud of. :D

What do you think?

J

No comments:

Post a Comment