Saturday, October 16, 2010

I registered!

I registered for NaNoWriMo today! :D I have never been more excited for anything in my entire life...except for my wedding of course. I spent a little while browsing the forums and looking up community events in my area, and I get happier and happier the more I look.

Words simply cannot express how big a deal this is for me. I'm notorious for editing my work instantly, over and over again, until I feel like it's good enough to be on the page. I have NEVER written anything the way NaNo asks you to, and I'm interested to see how I do in November. The idea is to create, not produce polished work, and my inner critic doesn't do well with that. It will definitely be an adventure, that's for sure!

I need to get back to outlining...more later!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment