Monday, October 18, 2010

Buuuuuuddddddyyyyyy...

I have a couple of writing buddies for NaNo now. :) It's exciting, because the whole experience is a big deal, and I get to share it with some pretty awesome ladies. I'll have two people who understand exactly what I'm going through, and will be able to keep me on track during the month. Have I mentioned that I can't wait for it to start?!

In other news, I've sort of started #51. It's going to take me a freakishly long time to get through all the songs in my iTunes, as I have over 5500 songs in there. I could listen for two weeks straight, with no sleeping, and still not hear it all! Needless to say I'm not in a big rush to finish this one. :P I'm going to do it though...I'm listening to Acceptance right now, and they're in the first position. Here we go!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment