Friday, October 15, 2010

A few updates...

The last week has been pretty chaotic with work and C's schedule, so I haven't had much time to do all the things I've wanted to. There are a few things that I've accomplished though.

I put ten bucks in my piggy bank for completing one task. I'm on my way to $1000, and couldn't be more excited! It seems like a long way off, but I'm so happy to be doing the tasks on my list that it doesn't even bother me much. The adventure is more exciting than the money I'll save, which is the way it should be (in my opinion).

I've started outlining my characters and basic plot for my NaNoWriMo project. I'm not disclosing anything here (yet), so don't look too hard for it at this point. I haven't had as much time as I would have liked to work on it, but I'm hoping that's going to change when I have the day to myself tomorrow. :) More on that later!

I've also started researching cameras for my upgrade. I've been seriously considering becoming a professional photographer lately, and it's a task that I put on my list. The only problem is this: the camera I currently have isn't really designed for professional photography. It's a glorified point and shoot, and has really lost a lot of battery-saving power over the years that I've had it. It's definitely time for an upgrade, and I'm really looking forward to it. I just want to make sure I'm getting the most for my money, so I've been doing some research. Luckily, C is willing to split the cost of a new camera with me, as an "investment" he says, so I don't have to come up with all the money on my own. I'm so lucky. :D

I don't really have much else to report...hopefully I can get back on track in the coming week.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment