Monday, January 9, 2012

Six Months Later...

...I'm married, and almost a third of the way through the list! That's a lot better than I thought I'd be doing, honestly. I have about a year and a half left to complete as much of this as I can, and if we're being realistic, I probably won't finish. There are some things on here that are just shy of impossible, but that doesn't mean I can't reach for them anyway. :) It's not the finishing that's important...it's the life transformation I'm going for.

That said, I've crossed off a bunch of stuff that I accomplished over the last few months. I might find some time to come back and blog about some of it...eventually. But most of my time is dedicated to my writing blog (which you can find here). Book reviews will go up there, at least once a month, for this whole entire year. I might start tackling the 50 Questions to Free Your Mind next... :D

What have YOU been up to?!

J

1 comment:

  1. Hey, can't hit the moon if you don't reach for the stars!
    Yeah, that sounds cheesy, doesn't it...?

    ReplyDelete