Monday, July 18, 2011

Finally, some progress!

I've been such a slacker! I haven't been dedicating as much time to my list as I've wanted to, what with wedding plans picking up speed. Less than four months to go, people! :) Anyway, this last weekend C and I celebrated our two-year anniversary, and there was some progress on the list. :P First and foremost, both of us made it through the whole day without any negativity! We made a promise to each other to do that, since it was our anniversary and all. :)

We had a home-cooked Mexican dinner (courtesy of a friend's little sister), and then went to see Harry Potter 7.2...in IMAX! It was incredible, and (in my opinion) the best movie in the series. As far as how my first IMAX experience went, I loved the giant screen and 3D. It felt like we were immersed in the movie, which is exactly how I like it. :)

The movie finished at 1 in the morning, and rather than heading home right away, we hung out with our friends and played a board game. By the time we made it home and fell asleep, the sun was just starting to come up, so we fulfilled the "pull an all-nighter" item on my list. :P

I've also spent a lot of time teaching people how to make fabric flowers recently, which satisfies another item on my list. I made the bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding, and I had some friends helping me with them. Essentially, I've taught myself something new as well as teaching other people. :)

Hopefully I'll be able to cross a few more things off my list soon, but I'm not making any promises. The next few months will be chaotic, so I'm just going to do what I can. I hope you're all well!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment