Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So far behind!

I haven't posted in ages! It's surprising, considering there hasn't really been much going on, but I'll try and recount it all the best I can.

Friday, I completed an item from my list. I ate a piece of broccoli, for the first time since I was 7! It wasn't awful, but it's still not my favorite food by any means. Here's a photo of the piece I ate. :)


Can you see it?! It was delicious stir-fried vegetables and steak with rice, and I wasn't too keen on the broccoli part, but I ate it anyway. And I didn't die. :P

Saturday was...interesting. C gave me his cold on Friday, so Saturday was day 2 for me and day 3 for him. I had to get the tires changed on my car, so we went out and did that. We discovered an amazing new Thai restaurant in the process, so that was good, but we wore ourselves out in the three hours that we were waiting for the tires to be changed. We got home and both chilled for the rest of the evening. I did, however, put on makeup in an effort to make myself feel better, and snapped a few photos in the bathroom after it was on. :)


Eyeballs! :P

Sunday was day 3 of the cold for me. C was mostly over his, but I was pretty much bed-ridden. I sounded awful, and felt even worse, but C was nice enough to spend time with me anyway. We played a game on the back porch and watched the sun go down, and it was wonderful (even though I was sick). :) I snapped a photo of Sydney after her bath. She looked so peaceful. :D



Yesterday was back to work. I was still feeling a little crummy, but F and A made things easy for me, thank goodness. After work, I hung out with K while C went out to finish an art project with his buds. I was supposed to help, but I wasn't really feeling up to it. Plus, I think the guys had more fun together than I would have had. K and I spent a lot of time chatting, and then read for a while. We've both been on a reading kick lately lol. I snapped a quick photo when we got back at 11:30. Definitely not my best work, but it still counts for something.


And finally, we're caught up. Today went pretty well at work. F and A were both in good moods, and even though they didn't nap for long, we had a good day overall. We made cupcakes for C's birthday, and I took a photo of them in all their delicious glory.


Yum!

When I got home, I made C a delicious birthday dinner while he painted on his computer. Once dinner was done, we all sat down together and ate it. We finished off with cupcakes, cake, and presents. Yes, we're awful, but it was tasty and fun! :D

Hopefully tomorrow goes well too...enjoy!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment